All Skin Types and Conditions Except Ultra Sensitive
A high performing resurfacing serum that includes an advanced blend of Retinol, AHA, and Sea Algae to addresses skin texture and tone. By encouraging cellular turnover, skin is renewed, making this serum ideal for those concerned about accelerated signs of aging. With regular and continued use, skin will appear smoother, more even and youthful.
To Use: Ultra Resurfacing Serum requires guidance from a skincare professional, as some clients may require use nightly and others once or twice a week. It is recommended to be used at night after a thorough cleansing. Stinging, redness, dryness, and flaking may occur with initial use. WARNING – sunburn alert – this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) or retinols that may increase your skins sensitivity to sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Lactic Acid, Retinol, Glycerine, Cetearyl Isononoate, Glycolic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Algae Extract (Tego Stemlastin), Sodium Hydroxide, Cistus Incanus Extract (and) Maltodextrin (Tego Cistus), Olive Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol / Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.
Ultra Resurfacing Serum with Sea Algae
- Lactic Acid increases skin’s hydration, pliability and flexibility, excellent for more sensitive skin, dark or hyperpigmented skin.
- Significantly supports the maintenance of surface stem cell activity encouraging skin rejuvenation.
- Olive Squalane – Is a plant source alternative to Squalane found naturally in the sebum of human skin and lubricates and protects skin.
- Cylaspher Retinol – Encapsulated (micronized) retinol offers gradual release and enhanced efficacy. Retinol helps stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Vitamin A helps to minimize the appearance of pore size while addressing blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic, acneic or mature skin.